Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Long Time Ago, On An Airport Ramp, Far, Far Away... Episode II: The Birthday Maintenance Selfie.

Another night on the ramp at ONT, with N319TZ to keep me company.

Yes, today is the official birthday of the Founder of Totally Jacked Up Aircraft Photos.  Boy, did that year go fast!

To sum it all up, though I do not have all that many hours on my body, I do have a whole lot of cycles, have had a crap-load of fun, and met many great people throughout aviation, so to quote Robert Frost, "And that has made all the difference."  

Truth be told, even though there is one more year on my tired airframe, and I'm one step closer to the scrapper's torch, hopefully the wackiness of this whole bit will continue on for a very, very long time.

Come along for the ride, as it is only going to get a whole lot more interesting here at Totally Jacked Up Aircraft Photos.

Regards,

Darryl Bustamante

No comments: